_-={The Formidable Push}=-_ _-={The Formidable Push}=-_

Graet

Is this Soundgoodizer/Maximus used for compression? XD Great track, I love how much variety you can squeeze in one piece.

_-={As I Remember}=-_ _-={As I Remember}=-_

Nice, but

you should vary the velocity in lower chords when they are repeated (or check out the Kontakt Library pianos, they have automatic chord round robin). Anyway, for FL and mouse, it's pretty damn impressive =D

MaestroRage responds:

I did, sadly it seems the piano library I use didn't do a very good job with the lower end. Subtle velocity layer changes didn't change the timbre much.

I should check out those libraries, though truthfully i'm currently saving it all up to get a solid brass/strings library. A solid piano is then fourth, with my third being Best Service's EthnoWorld 4.

Thank you for your honesty! I'm glad you liked it, thanks again for the review ^________^

-+[Tetra Arsenic]+- -+[Tetra Arsenic]+-

Great

That 0:54 screech sounded like a violin XD

_-={The Martyr's Scorn}=-_ _-={The Martyr's Scorn}=-_

Great

Awsum =D The lead guitar sounds a little choppy, it could use a bit more release. I also think drums have too much presence, but it still sounds great.

Ever thought about hiring a violin soloist? I bet there are lots of people on ie. Youtube that would love to record natural sounding solos for your works :)

_-={Everlasting Times}=-_ _-={Everlasting Times}=-_

Pretty good.

A great piece as always, but I think you relied too much on nature sounds in this one. Nice use of keyswitches in that RA flute ;)

MaestroRage responds:

true enough, I felt that only the nature sounds would be able to take this song's energy to where I wanted it to go. As I had a very specific image in mind I wanted to show, it was impossible to achieve it any other way.

This is the cdr flute in America's in RA. I have no idea what cdr stands for. I also use the Ney Flute halfway, and back to the cdr flute later.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

»§« Coming Home »§« Coming Home

LOL.

I was following lyrics while playing, and for a second I was all like "hey, where's the <<Enjoy! If you'd like to join our mailing list>> part?!" XDDD

Awesome track though =)

MaestroRage responds:

Har har har! Of course that part's not in there, silly. ^_^ Thank you for listening though! Glad you liked it!
With love,
LadyArsenic <3

_-={From Darkness, Rise}=-_ _-={From Darkness, Rise}=-_

Yay, duduk!

<3.

MaestroRage responds:

I love the Duduk <3! But how did J00 KNOW D:!??! Not many people know the instrument, let alone be able to recognize it. Kudos on the awesome ear.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

_-={Machine of Judgement}=-_ _-={Machine of Judgement}=-_

Roxorz.

"P-Bot grabs the flash file, and at 2:23 he begins to tear it apart, one limb at a time." I DIED.

/|\A Nasty Fear!/|\ /|\A Nasty Fear!/|\

Scary.

Yay, EWQL orchestra FX patches =D! Too bad it's not looping seamlessly ;<

/|\Russian Star Wars/|\ /|\Russian Star Wars/|\

wow, that was neato :p

Neat, sounds awesome when played simultaneously with He's a Pirate Dance Remix =D